Microwavable Peanut Butter Fudge

 To each their own candy, I say. I've never been fond of peanut butter fudge (nor fudge in general, to be honest). Fudge is just wicked sweet, and I grew up with a diabetic mom, so I just never developed a real sweet tooth, not having lots of sweets in the house.

So, I decided to swap out the peanut butter and use chocolate instead. It seemed to work out fine. I still used lots of m&m's, of course! Candy making is never going to be my favorite activity. I'm a little clumsy in the kitchen, and accidentally burn my hands with some regularity. This dish was one of those burn incidents. I am some grateful that I have a very large aloe plant which I use regularly to relieve kitchen burns.

I'm going to have to find a neighbor who likes fudge, because as good as this fudge tastes, I still want to fit into my clothing during the holidays! And my husband is not fond of fudge. M&M's are one of my fav candies, so it was fun to make this and see the beauty of the chocolate fudge loaded with colorful M&M's.

This recipe completes the Candy chapter in the cookbook.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lunchtime Gloop

Maine Party Chicken

Dad's Bean Hole Beans