Blueberry Maple Smoothie

Blueberries are my most favorite fruit. And, fortunately, I am blessed to live in blueberry heaven (mid-coast Maine) so there are blueberries fields everywhere you turn.

This smoothie is just marvelous. I altered the recipe so it could be a one-person serving in my mini-blender. Observe the mini-ice-cubes for the mini-blender...they chop up much easier than the normal-sized cubes. The ingredients are all favs-orange juice, milk, yogurt, blueberries, banana, or other fruits if you have on hand.

The only thing I might change in this recipe? The amount of maple syrup. I mean, Really. If you are going to put Maple in the recipe title, you jolly well should make sure you can taste the maple! A mere 1 1/2 tablespoons for my single-serve smoothie is clearly not enough. Keep in mind, I hail from Vermont, and undoubtedly have sap running through my veins. So more is always better when it comes to Maple Syrup. Agreed? Good, glad we had this little talk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lunchtime Gloop

Maine Party Chicken

Dad's Bean Hole Beans