Sylvia's Secret Lobster Newburg

I remember my mom making lobster newburg. It was delicious, but I have never made it in my adult life. Confession, my husband made this newburg. Mostly because I know he makes a great lobster newburg, as he made one right around the time of our wedding anniversary that was impossibly flavorful.

We didn't have any lobster hanging around in the fridge waiting for a newburg revival, but we did have fresh crabmeat. Sooo, we highly recommend Sylvia's recipe for Crab Newburg as well!

Oh, I say that I was not involved in the making of this recipe, but I DID toast the wheat bread over which we poured the delightful concoction. Phew! Hard work, but somebody's got to do it 😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lunchtime Gloop

Maine Party Chicken

Dad's Bean Hole Beans