Nana Malone's Potato Salad

Day 3. Sunday afternoons in the heat of summer, there is only one thing on my mind. Potato salad. You know it! Such a food on a hot day is heavenly. 

I try to prepare each recipe in the cookbook just as it is printed, the first time around. This recipe is something to be admired for its ultra-simplicity. If what you seek is a nice basic potato salad, this is it. I've always been partial to red potatoes, so I knew this recipe would appeal to my taste buds. It did not disappoint. Nana surely knew how to please her family with this recipe! That being said, I did try, second time around, a bit of dill, and sure enough, adding that little something extra was mighty nice. You might even say, it was perfection perfected!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lunchtime Gloop

Maine Party Chicken

Dad's Bean Hole Beans